You are here
Engineering Support & Service
Mid-State offers up to date engineering support for all of our products. We always work closely with the engineering groups for all of our customers. We are the experts in our field and are more than happy to assist your company in specifying the best product for your application. A sampling of our engineering support service:
- Matching your application to the:
- Appropriate hose specification.
- Appropriate hose end shape.
- Tube inside diameter and outside diameter.
- Sealing method on hose end and tube end connectors.
- Hydraulic assembly routing and installation.
- Reverse engineering via a Coordinate Measuring Machine.
- Tube assembly design with Solidworks, 3D dimensionaling software.
- Final product drawings.
- Assembly testing; including burst, pull, bend and impulse.
- Hydraulic fluid testing and analysis.
- Plating testing and analysis.
- Customization recommendations to maximize system efficiencies.
All of this ensures that you have the best products for your hydraulic system. Just call either of our Product Specialists for hose assemblies or tube assemblies for assistance.