OEM Fluid Transfer Products
Mid-State Sales has built strong and productive relationships with OEM hydraulic equipment manufacturers across the country, and provides the industry’s best service and support from engineering the fluid transfer product solution to shipping the solution. Throughout our partnerships with OEMs, our service personnel are available to support our customers instantly over the phone or in person at one of our facilities walk-in counter service desks.
In addition to our unmatched customer service, Mid-State Sales boasts a talented and experienced engineering team that can work closely with customer's own technicians to design and manufacture highly customized hose, tube, and adapter solutions for their products.
Read more about each of our product lines below.
Mid-State Sales is committed to providing our customers with service and support they can’t find anywhere else. Over our decades of experience, we have become the industry specialists at servicing the mobile hydraulics market. Having worked with our OEM customers for years, our outside and inside sales work alongside our support teams to understand your business and communicate directly with customers to meet their needs and resolve their concerns.
- Each of the experienced members of our outside sales team are available to offer engineering support, field application assistance, and equipment audits for hydraulic circuitry.
- Mid-State Sales maintains a walk-in service counter at our facilities, giving customers direct access to support personnel and in-person solutions to their needs.
Mid-State Sales offers engineering support for all of our hydraulic and fluid conveyance products to keep them up-to-date and operating as productively as possible. We are the experts in mobile hydraulic equipment and fluid transfer components, and work closely with our customer's engineering groups. Our engineering support services:
- Ensure the appropriate hose specification and end configurations.
- Matching your application to the proper tube inside diameter and outside diameter.
- Sealing methods on hose end and tube end connectors.
- Hydraulic assembly routing and installation.
- Tube assembly design capabilities using Solidworks 3D imaging.
- Thorough assembly testing, including impulse, burst, and proof pressure testing.
- Fluid containment testing to meet ISO cleanliness standards.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer, Mid-State Sales invests heavily in processes and equipment to ensure our products quality. A product of quality saves your business money by operating as expected and safeguarding your employees and customers against safety concerns. Delivering a reliable and long-lasting product is our paramount priority, and we take great lengths to guarantee that our products meet your highest standards for excellence, including:
- The implementation of and adherence to an internal 12-step quality program.
- The use of state-of-the-art impulse and burse testing equipment.
- Specialized quality assurance inspection equipment including a particle counter, optical comparator, coordinate measuring machine, and Rockwell hardness tester.
We at Mid-State Sales take pride in our work, and leverage our decades of hydraulic component manufacturing and processing experience to deliver the best products in our industry every day. Thanks to our commitment to efficiency and thorough quality testing procedures, Mid-State Sales delivers products that live up to our catchphrase of “Performance Under Pressure.”