Industrial Hose & Fittings
Industrial Fluid Transfer Products
Mid-State Sales offers hydraulic equipment users and servicers throughout the nation with our competitive inventory of hydraulic hose and fittings, industrial hose and fittings, brass products, quick disconnects, and rubber products. In addition, Mid-State Sales services and supports our customers throughout the relationship and at every stage of the transaction process. Our service personnel are always available to support our customers instantly over the phone or in person at one of our facilities’ walk-in counter service desks.
Read more about each of our fluid transfer product lines below.
- Hydraulic Hose and Fittings
- Industrial Hose and Fittings
- Brass Products
- Quick Disconnects
- Rubber Products
- MRO Products
Mid-State Sales is committed to providing our customers with service and support they can’t find anywhere else. Over our decades of experience, we have become the industry specialists at servicing the fluid transfer products and mobile hydraulics market. Having worked with our OEM customers for years, our outside and inside sales work alongside our support teams to understand your business and communicate directly with customers to meet their needs.
- Each of the experienced members of our outside sales team is available to offer engineering support, field application assistance, and equipment audits for hydraulic circuitry.
- Mid-State Sales maintains a walk-in counter service desk at our branch locations, giving customers direct access to support personnel and in-person solutions to their needs. Plant and equipment surveys and safety audits. Our team will assist in your efforts to make your equipment and facility and safe, efficient and productive as possible.
- Vendor inventory management (VMI) solutions.
- On site crimper set-up and training.
- Crimper Lease Option Program for qualifying customers.
- Testing services including, impulse, burst and proof pressure testing as well as fluid cleanliness testing.
- Engineering and technical services to assist in product specification, connection and routing.
- Thorough assembly testing, including burst testing, pull and bend testing, and impulse testing.
- Hydraulic fluid testing and analysis, and plating testing and analysis.
As an ISO 9001: 2008 certified supplier, Mid-State Sales invests heavily in processes and equipment to ensure our products’ quality. We have partnered with a group of high quality and high value manufacturers to support our customer’s requirements. A product of quality saves your business money by operating as expected and safeguarding your employees against safety concerns. Delivering a reliable and long-lasting product is our paramount priority, and we take great lengths to guarantee that our products meet your highest standards for excellence, including:
- The implementation of and adherence to an internal 12-step quality program.
- The use of state-of-the-art impulse and burst testing equipment.
- Specialized quality assurance equipment including a particle counter, optical comparator, coordinate measuring machine and Rockwell hardness tester.
We at Mid-State Sales take pride in our products and have chosen to partner with the best fluid transfer product manufacturers in the world. Below is a listing of our suppliers:
[Space for supplier logos.]